Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Online Form 2021
Exam Notification Date: 10 June 2021
Information about Job: Indian Coast Guard invites an online application form for the post of Navik GD, Navik Domestic Branch, and Yantrik Recruitment 2021. Those students who are waiting for this job can fill the online form and read the job notification in detail before apply online.
Join Indian Coast Guard
Navik GD, Navik Domestic Branch, and Yantrik Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. 01/2022
Important Dates of Exam
Last Date of Exam Fee:- 16/07/2021
Admit Card Available:- Notified soon
Exam Date:- Notified soon
Application Fee Details
General / OBC / EWS Candidates:- ₹ 250/-
SC / ST Candidates: ₹ 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and offline mode.
Age Limit for Candidates
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 22 Years
- Age Between: 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2004 for Navik GD & Yantrik
- Age Between: 01 April 2000 to 31 March 2004 for Navik Domestic Branch
- Extra age relaxation, as per the notification.
- Class 10th and 12th passed based on Recruitment of any recognized university in India.
- For more information, please read the notification carefully.
Total Number of Vacancy: 350 Post
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Navik General Duty||260|
|Navik Domestic Branch||50|
Most Important Links
For Practice Mock Test of all Exam with the latest Question Pattern, Lowest Price, and AI Technology based Test Analysis. Please visit Testfeedy.com.