Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry | Online Form 2021
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 | Total Posts: 35 | Last Date: 10/10/2021
Exam Notification: 21 September 2021
Information about Job: Indian Navy invites an online application form for the 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry 2021.
Those aspirants who are waiting for this job can fill the online form and read the job notification in detail before apply online.
Post: 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry
Important Dates of Exam
Start Date of Online Registration Form:- 01/10/2021
Last Date of Online Registration Form:- 10/10/2021
Admit Card Available:- To be Notified soon
Merit List Date:- To be Notified soon
Application Fee Details
General / OBC / EWS Candidates: ₹ 0/-
SC / ST Candidates: ₹ 0/-
- There is no application form.
Age Limit for Candidates (January 2021)
- Born Between: 02/07/2002 to 01/01/2005
Extra age relaxation, as per the notification.
Total Number of Vacancy: 35 Posts
|Executive & Technical Branch||35|
Candidates who had passed 10+2 (Intermediate Exam) with 70% marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) subjects.
Minimum 50% marks in English in Class 10th or 12th or its Equivalent Examination from any Recognized Board.
- Candidates Must be appeared / enrolled JeeMain 2021 Entrance Exam.
How to Apply Online Form
- Indian Navy invites an online application form for the 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry 2021.
- Eligible applicants are required to apply online application form through the official website.
- Make sure before applying this form, read the Recruitment notification carefully released by the official website.
- Go to the official website and Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Registration Number.
- After that open the Login Page and complete the Online application form. keep all login credentials with you for further use.
- Keep all documents with you during filling the online form i.e. Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, educational details, Photo, signature etc.
- Please check the carefully Online Form before submitting the final application form and make sure the payment has been done.
- The Confirmation Page of the Application Form should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference.