FIS Global Recruitment
FIS Global Recruitment | Trainee DevOps Engineer | Indore
FIS Global Recruitment: FIS Global schedule to hire Trainee DevOps Engineer for 2021. The location of the job is Indore. Freshers can also apply. The detailed eligibility criteria and FIS Global recruitment process are given below
FIS Global Recruitment:
Company Name:- FIS Global
Job Position:- Trainee DevOps Engineer
Job Location:- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India – 452001
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Position Type:- Full time
Job Category:- Product Development
- Any Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in the field of Information Technology or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
TYPE OF HIRE:- Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:-
- Knowledge of FIS products and services; in-depth knowledge of products and services in assigned line(s) of business
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, e.g., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
- Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry , e.g., ISO, CMM, Six Sigma
- Knowledge of banking practices, regulations and operations within assigned line(s) of business
- In-depth understanding of design patterns and their application
- Fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
- Willingly and successfully fulfills the role of teacher, mentor and coach
- May require in-depth knowledge of networking, computing platform, storage, database, security, middleware, network and systems management and related infrastructure technologies and practices
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION:-
- Entry level role, usually a recent graduate or in their first two years of work.
- Works on problems of limited scope, following standard practices and prod educes with detailed instruction on new work.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs. (Code must be used in core version of applications available for sale commercially.)
- Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Trains and communicates with internal Client Training, Client Relationship and Sales teams on systems application.
- May be responsible for developing or executing project plans, budgets and schedules and for documenting work and results.
- May deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Travel Percentage:- 0%
How to apply for the Recruitment 2021:
All candidates who wish to apply for the off-campus recruitment, they may apply for the post by clicking on this link: