McAfee Recruitment 2021
Cloud Developer Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | Bangalore Job Vacancy
McAfee schedule to hire Cloud Developer Software Engineer for 2021. The location of the job is Bangalore. Freshers can also apply. If you are BE/BTech/ME/MTech, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
McAfee, part of Intel Security and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Intel Corp. It empowers businesses, the public sector, and home users to safely experience the benefits of the Internet. The company delivers proactive and proven security solutions and services for systems, networks, and mobile devices around the world.
McAfee Recruitment 2021:
Company:McAfee Software India Pvt Ltd
Company Website: www.mcafee.com
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
McAfee enterprise is hiring for entry-level engineers.
About the role:
- You will develop solutions using AWS services that will be consumed across multiple services, devices and platforms.
- You will Implement back-end architecture that can scale to a large number of concurrent users.
- Operate in Agile/Scrum methodology, building the service platform
- Ensure reusable, testable and efficient code using Java and other related technologies
- Develop automated unit test cases and functional test cases for all delivered, to be integrated to Automation framework and delpoyable to post-build test runs
- Conduct code review with and for peers
- Contributes to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives
- 0-1 years of software development experience.
- Experience with Java/Springboot
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is desirable.
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with web frameworks such as Flask, Tornado
- Experience with databases (nosql and / or sql) Automation, Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (TeamCity, Jenkins, Ansible,…) experience
- Experience regarding virtualization, container (Docker) technologies, Kubernetes
- Experience working in an Agile team environment where you have actively participated in all phases of the software development lifecycle including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application