UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam CDS II Recruitment
Exam Notification Date: 04 August 2021
Information about Job: Union Public Service Commission UPSC invites an online application form for Combined Defence Service Examination CDS II 2021. Those students who are waiting for this exam, can fill the online form and read the job notification in detail before apply online.
Union Public Service Commission UPSC
Combined Defence Service Examination CDS II Exam
Important Dates of Exam
Start Date of Online Registration Form:- 04/08/2021
Last Date of Online Registration Form:- 24/08/2021 | 6 PM
Application Withdrawal Date:- 31/08/2021 to 06/09/2021 | 6 PM
Last Date of Exam Fees:- 24/08/2021
Admit Card Available:- To be Notified soon
Exam Date:- 14/11/2021
Application Fee Details
General / OBC Candidates: ₹ 200/-
SC / ST / Female Candidates: ₹ 0/- (NIL)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and E Challan.
Age Limit for Candidates as of (01/07/2022)
- Minimum age: 20 Years
- Maximum age: 24 Years
- Extra age relaxation, as per the notification.
Total Number of Vacancy: 339 Posts
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Indian Military Academy||100|
|Indian Naval Academy||22|
|Air Force Academy||32|
|Officers Training Academy (M/F)||185|
|For I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy|
|For Indian Naval Academy|
|For Air Force Academy|
- For more information, please read the notification carefully.
- For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy: English, General Knowledge, Elementary Mathematics.
- For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy: English, General Knowledge.
- Please read the notification before preparing for this examination.
How to Apply Online Form
Most Important Links
Download Admit Card
For Practice Mock Test of all Exam with the latest Question Pattern, Lowest Price, and AI Technology based Test Analysis. Please visit Testfeedy.com and For Video lecture Please Visit our new website Coursefeedy.com.