NHAI Recruitment 2021 | Post: Deputy Manager Finance & Account | Total Posts: 17 | Last Date: 29/11/2021
Exam Notification: 30 October 2021
National Highway Authority of India NHAI invites an online application form for the post of Deputy Manager in Finance & Account.
Those aspirants who are waiting for this form, can fill the online form and read the job notification in detail before apply online.
National Highway Authority of India, NHAI & National Testing Agency (NTA)
Post: Deputy Manager in Finance & Account
Advt. No. – NTA/NHAI/2021/1
Important Dates of Exam
Start Date of Online Registration Form:- 30/10/2021
Last Date of Online Registration Form:- 29/11/2021
Last Date of Exam Fees:- 30/11/2021
Last Date of Form Correction Date:- 2 Dec. – 3 Dec. 2021
Admit Card Available:- To be Notified soon
Exam Date:- To be Notified soon
Application Fee Details
General / OBC / EWS Candidates: ₹ 500/-
EWS Candidates: ₹ 300/-
SC / ST / PH / Female Candidates: ₹ 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
Age Limit for Candidates as of (29/11/2021)
- Maximum age: 35 Years
Extra age relaxation, as per the notification.
Total Number of Vacancy: 17 Posts
|Deputy Manager in Finance & Account||17|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Deputy Manager in Finance & Account|
II. Merit List
For more information, please read the notification carefully.
Please read the official notification.
How to Apply Online Form
- National Highway Authority of India NHAI invites an online application form for the post of Deputy Manager in Finance & Account.
- Eligible applicants are required to apply online application form through the official website.
- Make sure you read the Job Notification on the official website before filling out this form.
- Go to the official website and Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Registration Number.
- After that open the Login Page and complete the Online application form and keep all login credentials with you for further use.
- Keep all documents with you during filling the online form such as Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, educational details, Photo, signature etc.
- Please check the carefully Online Form before submitting the final application form and make sure the payment has been done.
- The Confirmation Page of the Application Form should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference.
For Video lecture. Please Visit Coursefeedy.com.
*Please refer the official website before applying this exam.