Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC
Post: BPSC 67th Pre Exam Recruitment 2021
Bihar BPSC Recruitment 2021 | Post: Bihar BPSC 67th Combined Competitive Pre Exam | Total Posts: 555 | Last Date: 05/11/2021
Exam Notification: 25 September 2021
Information about Job: Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC invites an online application form for the various post in Various Departments of Bihar Government Recruitment 2021.
Those aspirants who are waiting for this job can fill the online form and read the job notification in detail before apply online.
Important Dates of Exam
Start Date of Online Registration Form:- 30/09/2021
Last Date of Online Registration Form:- 19/11/2021 (Extended)
Last Date of Exam Fees:- 05/11/2021
Form Correction Last Date:- 15/11/2021
Admit Card Available:- To be Notified soon
Pre Exam Date:- 12 Dec 2021
Mains Exam Date:- To be Notified soon
1. Preliminary Exam
2. Mains Exam
3. Physical Exam
For more information, please read the notification carefully.
Please read the official notification..
How to Apply Online Form
- Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC invites an online application form for the various post in Various Departments of Bihar Government Recruitment 2021.
- Eligible applicants are required to apply online application form through the official website.
- Make sure before applying this form, read the Recruitment notification carefully released by the official website.
- Go to the official website and Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Registration Number.
- After that open the Login Page and complete the Online application form. keep all login credentials with you for further use.
- Keep all documents with you during filling the online form i.e. Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, educational details, Photo, signature etc.
- Please check the carefully Online Form before submitting the final application form and make sure the payment has been done.
- The Confirmation Page of the Application Form should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference.