SBI CBO 2022 Notification, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Vacancy, Salary, Syllabus, Selection Process and Result
The State Bank of India is inviting candidates for the posts of Circle Based Officers (CBO)in various branches of the bank, all over India. SBI will be releasing the SBI CBO application process in 2022 soon on SBI official website.
The application fee that must be paid by the candidates during filling up the Application form is Rs. 750 for the general candidates and Nil for the reserved candidates. Candidates must pay the application fee amount in Online mode through Debit/Credit Card/Wallet/UPI/Net banking.
The total time given for the SBI CBO exam is 2 hours 30 minutes. The SBI CBO exam has a negative marking system. A quarter of a mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
There will be no negative marking if the student does not answer the question. Candidates are mainly selected based on the online computer Test, Interview and Written Examination. The scores which will be earned by the Candidates in the round of Interviews will be out of 100 Marks.
Candidates can check SBI CBO’s latest news here. Interested candidates can check the information regarding the Eligibility criteria, the application fee, syllabus, application form, etc mentioned here in this article.
The full form of SBI CBO is the State Bank of India(SBI) Circle Based Officer (CBO). The State Bank of India conducts the SBI Circle Based Officer (CBO) exam every year. The selected candidates are offered an amount of Rs. 23700/- as the basic salary. The Circle Based Officer’s in-hand salary includes the basic pay, allowances and several increments.
SBI CBO Exam Highlights 2022
Here are the key points of the exam:
|Exam Name||SBI Circle Based Officer|
|Exam Conducted by||State Bank Of India|
|Post Name||Circle Based Officer (CBO)|
|Exam Date||November 2022|
|Process of Selection||Interview & Online Examination|
SBI CBO Exam Dates 2022
SBI will be releasing the official Notification of the SBI CBO along with the important dates of registration shortly.
|Release of Notification by SBI||July 2022|
|Commencement of Online Registration||July 2022|
|Closing date of Online Registration||November 2022|
|Last date of editing the application||November 2022|
|Last date to Print the Application Form||November 2022|
|Release of SBI CBO Call Letter||November 2022|
|SBI CBO exam date 2022||November 2022|
|Date of Interview of SBI CBO 2022||To be notified|
|Release of Official Result of SBI CBO 2022||To be notified|
SBI CBO Notification 2022
SBI CBO Notification 2022 is yet to be announced. SBI CBO official notification 2022 is expected to be released in the month of July 2022 on the SBI official website. In the SBI CBO 2022 official notification, candidates will be able to check the exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern as well as syllabus.
SBI CBO Vacancies 2022
The job vacancies for SBI CBO 2022 are as follows:
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra (Mumbai excluded)||517|
SBI CBO Vacancies 2022
The job vacancies for SBI CBO 2022 are as follows:
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra (Mumbai excluded)||517|
SBI CBO Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidate must give in mind the eligibility criteria of the exam before filling up the application form. Candidates can check out the eligibility criteria of the SBI CBO exam which is provided below:
SBI CBO Eligibility: Age Limit:
The upper age limit to apply for the SBI CBO exam 2022 is 30 years. However, there is some relaxation for the reserved categories:
|OBC (NCL)||3 years|
|Eligible Ex-Servicemen||5 years|
|PwD (Gen/EWS)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
SBI CBO Eligibility: Educational qualification:
The candidate should be having a graduation degree from any recognized University. Candidates must know the local language of the selected states, one of the subjects studied in Class 10 or 12 Level. Candidates must produce class 10th & 12th Mark sheets as evidence.
SBI CBO Eligibility: Work Experience
The candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of experience as an Officer in any Rural regional Bank or Scheduled Commercial Bank as of August 01, 2022.
SBI CBO Application Form 2022: How to Apply?
- Candidates need to visit the official website of SBI – Sbi.co.in
- Click on the ‘Careers’ tab which is On the top right side of the Homepage.
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page.
- Candidates have to click on the ‘Join SBI’ tab.
- Candidates then can click on the ‘RECRUITMENT OF CIRCLE BASED OFFICERS’ tab and then click on ‘Apply Online. Candidates will be directed to a new page.
- Candidates then have to click on ‘Click Here For New Registration’.
- Candidates then need to fill in their Name, Email-ID, father’s name, mobile number etc and the Security code which is given and generate the Registration Number and Password.
- After successfully registering themselves, candidates can proceed to select the ‘Grade’, ‘Post Name’ and ‘Category’ and proceed further by clicking on the ‘Save & Next’ tab.
- Candidates then have to upload their photo and signature as well as other documents of qualification and experience and proceed further.
- Candidates can now preview the filled details and can even edit it if necessary and finally can proceed with payment.
- Candidate must pay the application fee amount in Online mode through Debit/Credit Card/Wallet/UPI/Net banking.
- After the payment of the fee, the printout of the filled SBI CBO application form and fee receipt must be taken out by the candidate for future use.
Documents Required for SBI CBO 2022
Here is the list of required documents for the selection process and application process of the SBI CBO 2022 exam:
- ID Proof
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Brief Resume
- Scanned Signature – File size 10-20kb ( JPEG/JPG format)
- Scanned Recent Photograph – 20-50 kb ( JPEG/JPG format)
- Experience Certificate
- Form 16/Salary Slip
- Educational Certificates- Mark sheets/Degree/Certificate or equivalent
- CAIIB/JAIIB certificate (if any)
- Class 10th & Class 12th Mark sheet/ Certificate as evidence of having studied one of the local languages
Note- (All document file size must be less than 500kb; Page size should be A4 & the file format should be PDF)
SBI CBO 2022 Application Fees:
The application fee that must be paid by the candidates during filling up of the Application form is given below:
Note: The application fee once paid is non-refundable.
SBI CBO Admit card: How to Download?
The SBI CBO Admit card or Exam Call Letter will be released right before the Examination. Candidates can download the admit card of SBI CBO examination 2022 in the following way:
- Visit the official website.
- Under the Latest Announcement Section, click on the’ Download Exam Call Letter’ in the ‘Recruitment of Circle Based Officers’ tab.
- A new page will open up where candidates will have to put their Registration number or the provided roll number along with their date of birth to Log in.
- After successfully logging in, the candidates can download the SBI CBO Call letter.
SBI CBO Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates who are interested in this post need to work hard and must prepare themselves. They must have the required knowledge ofSBI CBO exam pattern conducted along with the syllabus of the examination. The precise information is provided below for the candidates to have detailed information:
There are two types of Tests in the SBI CBO exam-
1) Objective Test which is an Online examination.
2) Descriptive Test (Online).
The total time given for the SBI CBO exam is 2hrs 30minutes. The time and marks distribution is provided below:
Test A: Objective Test (Online)
- Economy/Banking Awareness/KYCAML/Legal Issues/General/Preventive Vigilance – contains a total of 30 questions and a total of 60 marks. The time provided to complete this is 30 minutes.
- Data Analysis & Interpretation – contains a total of 20 questions and a total of 40 marks. The time provided to complete this is 30 minutes.
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude – contains a total of 30 questions and a total of 60 marks. The time provided to complete this is 30 minutes.
- English Language – contains a total of 20 Questions and a total of 40 marks. The time provided to complete this is 30 minutes.
Therefore, in order to complete Test A, the total time provided is 2 hours. The total Marks of Test A is 200 Marks.
Test B: Descriptive Test (Online)
- Letter Writing – 25 Marks.
- Essay Writing (250 words) – 25 Marks.
- The time provided to complete test B is half an hour or 30 minutes. The total Marks of Test B is 50Marks.
SBI CBO Exam Pattern: Negative Marking
The SBI CBO exam has a negative marking system. A quarter of a mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. There will be no negative marking if the student does not answer the question.
SBI CBO Syllabus 2022
SBI CBO exam has the following syllabus which includes:
- General Awareness: Current affairs of last 6 months, GK, Country & Capital, Indian Economy, Banking awareness, Culture of India, Indian Constitution, Currency of Countries, etc.
- Data Analysis & Interpretation: Line Graph, Pie charts, Tabular Graph, Number system, Ratio, speed, distance, time, Profit, Loss, Discount, Probability, etc.
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: Microsoft Office, Internet, Networking, Input-Output, Reasoning, Keyboard shortcuts, etc
- English Language: Fill in the Blanks, Para Jumbles, Synonyms, Antonyms, Vocabulary, Grammar, etc.
SBI CBO Exam Result 2022
SBI will declare the Final Merit List or Results on their Official Website. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria provided. Candidates can visit the SBI Official Website to View their Results. The Merit List that will be released will be State-Wise & Category-Wise. Candidates will have to meet the Cut-off score for the selection process. The Candidates can check their results by the following procedure given below:
- Go to the official website of SBI.
- Click on ‘Join SBI’ from the menu bar.
- Click on the tab ‘current openings’.
- A new page will open up with a list of all openings and their results.
- Candidates can click on ‘SBI CBO Result’ to check their results.
SBI CBO Cutoff 2022
Cut off is the minimum marks decided by the officials, which is required to qualify for the SBI CBO Examination and get the job role. Aspirants need to score the minimum qualifying mark to be considered for the further selection processes. The SBI CBO Cutoff is decided based on:
- Number of vacancies for the job role
- The difficulty level of the examination
- The total number of candidates appearing for Exam
- The Maximum marks scored by the Candidate.
According to the research, the approximate Cutoff of the SBI CBO 2022 exam was:
|Category||Approx. Cut-off (in Numbers)|
Note: The SBI CBO expected Cutoff 2022 will be released by the officials soon on the official website.
SBI CBO 2022 Selection Process
Candidates are mainly selected based on the online computer Test, Interview and Written Examination. The scores which will be earned by the Candidates in the round of Interviews will be out of 100 Marks. The Merit List will be created state-wise and category-wise. The Candidates scoring the minimum qualifying marks will be considered for Final Selection based on which the merit-List will be prepared.
SBI CBO 2022 Merit List
The Merit List is generally released after the announcement of the cut off marks. After the publication of the Merit list of 2022, Candidates can view the SBI CBO Merit list by the following process:
- Visit the official website of SBI.
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the ‘SBI CBO MERIT LIST 2022’ which is available under the Latest announcement section.
- The Merit list is available in pdf format; Candidates can check their names and download them for future reference.
Candidates must be aware of the exam’s competitiveness now that we have provided the overview of the SBI CBO Examination. Candidates must improve their preparation skills in order to pass the exam with flying colours.
Ans. Initially the salary given to the selected candidates will be as per the basic pay which is – INR 23,700/-. Candidates will also be given DA, Lease rents or House allowances, City compensation Allowances, Medical as well as other allowances & benefits. A yearly increment of INR 980/- is also given to the Candidate for this post. Candidates will receive a maximum basic pay of INR 42,020/- till retirement.
Ans. A SBI CBO employee can avail of some benefits and perks besides the salary and allowances like:
- Leave Travel Concession (LTC)
- Home Travel/Leave Fare Concession
- Pension Scheme
- Personal Loans
- Concessional Interest Rates for Housing/CAR
Ans. Candidates interested to opt for the SBI CBO post must have 2 years of experience in SBI RRB or SCB. To apply for the SBI CBO exam, 2022, Candidates must fill up the Application form which will be released by the Officials in November. The form will be available on the official Website.