NHB Recruitment 2021 | Post: Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager & Regional Manager | Total Posts: 17 | Last Date: 30/12/2021
Exam Notification: 01 December 2021
National Housing Bank NHB invites an online application form for the post of Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager & Regional Manager.
Those aspirants who are waiting for this form, can fill the online form and read the job notification in detail before apply online.
National Housing Bank NHB Recruitment 2021
Post: Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager & Regional Manager
Advt. No. – NHB/HR & Admin./Recruitment/2021-22/01
Important Dates of Exam
Start Date of Online Registration Form:- 01/12/2021
Last Date of Online Registration Form:- 30/12/2021
Last Date of Exam Fees:- 30/12/2021
Admit Card Available:- To be Notified soon
Exam Date:- Jan / Feb. 2022
Application Fee Details
General / OBC / EWS Candidates: ₹ 850/-
SC / ST / PH / Female Candidates: ₹ 175/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
Age Limit for Candidates as of (01/12/2021)
- Assistant Manager (Scale I):- 21 – 30 Years
- Deputy Manager (Scale II):- 23 – 32 Years
- Regional Manager (Scale IV):- 30 – 45 Years
Post wise age relaxation will be givn.
Extra age relaxation, as per the notification.
Total Number of Vacancy: 17 Posts
|Assistant Manager (Scale I)||14|
|Deputy Manager (Scale II)||02|
|Regional Manager (Scale IV)||01|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Assistant Manager (Scale I)|
|Deputy Manager (Scale II)|
|Regional Manager (Scale IV)|
For more information, please read the notification carefully.
Please read the official notification.
How to Apply Online Form
- National Housing Bank NHB invites an online application form for the post of Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager & Regional Manager.
- Eligible applicants are required to apply online application form through the official website.
- Make sure you read the Job Notification on the official website before filling out this form.
- Go to the official website and Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Registration Number.
- After that open the Login Page and complete the Online application form and keep all login credentials with you for further use.
- Keep all documents with you during filling the online form such as Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, educational details, Photo, signature etc.
- Please check the carefully Online Form before submitting the final application form and make sure the payment has been done.
- The Confirmation Page of the Application Form should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference.
For Video lecture. Please Visit Coursefeedy.com.
*Please refer the official website before applying this exam.