UPSC DAF 2021 | Post: Engineering Services | Total Posts: 226 | Last Date: 07/01/2022
Exam Notification: 27 December 2021
Union Public Service Commission UPSC invites an online application form for the UPSC Engineering Services DAF 2021.
Those aspirants who are waiting for this form, can fill the online form and read the job notification in detail before apply online.
Union Public Service Commission UPSC Recruitment 2021
Post: UPSC Engineering Services DAF 2021
Important Dates of Exam
Start Date of Online Registration Form:- 27/12/2021
Last Date of Online Registration Form:- 07/01/2022
Complete Form Last Date:- 07/01/2022
Application Fee Details
General / OBC / EWS Candidates: ₹ 0/-
SC / ST / PH / Female Candidates: ₹ 0/-
- There is no application form fee for UPSC Engineering Services DAF 2021 who qualified Civil Services Prelims Written and Mains Exam 2021.
Total Number of Vacancy: 226 Posts
|UPSC Engineering Services DAF Exam 2021||226|
For more information, please read the notification carefully.
Please read the official notification.
How to Apply Online Form
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC invites an online application form for the UPSC Engineering Services DAF 2021.
- Eligible applicants are required to apply online application form through the official website.
- Make sure you read the Job Notification on the official website before filling out this form.
- Go to the official website and Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Registration Number.
- After that open the Login Page and complete the Online application form and keep all login credentials with you for further use.
- Keep all documents with you during filling the online form such as Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, educational details, Photo, signature etc.
- Please check the carefully Online Form before submitting the final application form and make sure the payment has been done.
- The Confirmation Page of the Application Form should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference.
For Video lecture. Please Visit Coursefeedy.com.
*Please refer the official website before applying this exam.