Education Department, Government of Bihar invites an online application form for the Post Matric Scholarship for BC & EBC And SC & ST Students For Academic Year 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22.
Those aspirants who are waiting for this scholarship form, can fill the online form and read the official notification in detail before apply online.
Education Department, Government of Bihar
Post: BC & EBC And SC & ST Students For Academic Year 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22.
Important Dates of Exam
Form Application Start Date:- 18/08/2021
Application Form Last Date
Lakhs of Bihar’s students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward and Extremely Backward Classes of Bihar will now be able to get the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme easily. There will also be no need to apply on the National Scholarship Portal. Education Department has prepared its online portal of Bihar with the help of National Informatics Centre (NIC).
Application Fee Details
- There is no fee of online scholarship form for Post Matric Scholarship for BC & EBC And SC & ST Students in Bihar.
Eligibility Criteria of Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2021
Under this scheme, the following students will be able to apply for the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2021 scheme.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar State.
- The applicant’s caste should be included in the list of Backward Classes and Most Backward Classes and Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes issued by the State Government.
- The total annual income of the applicant’s parent or Guardian from all sources for the financial year 2019-20 and 2020-21 should not exceed ₹2,50,000.
- Under the post admission scholarship scheme, after passing the matriculation / entrance examination, only the students studying in higher classes can apply for this scholarship form.
- Those studying in another equivalent course after passing one level course will not be entitled for scholarship.
- In the Backward Classes and the Most Backward Classes, only 2 sons of the applicant’s parents will be provided post-admission scholarship. This rule will not apply to daughters, but this rule will not apply to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Only Scanned copies for all the Original Documents as required in the online application form valid for 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22 should be uploaded. The List of Documents Includes.
- Student Aadhaar Card
- Student Photograph
- Bonafide Certificate from institution
- Fee Receipt from institution
- Income Certificate valid for 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Previous Degree Passing Certificate
- Previous Year Mark Sheet
For Video lecture. Please Visit Coursefeedy.com.
*Please refer the official website before applying this exam.