RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 | Post: Community Health Officer CHO | Total Posts: 3531 | Last Date: 07/12/2022
Exam Notification: 8 November 2022
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board RSMSSB invites an online application form for the post of Community Health Officer CHO.
Those aspirants who are waiting for this form, can fill the online form and read the job notification in detail before apply online.
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board RSMSSB
Post: Community Health Officer CHO
Advt. No. 11/2022
Search More Govt. Jobs | Admit Card | Results
Important Dates of Exam
Start Date of Online Registration Form:- 8/11/2022
Last Date of Online Registration Form:- 7/12/2022
Last Date of Exam Fees:- 7/12/2022
Admit Card Available:- To be Notified soon
Exam Date:- To be Notified soon
Application Fee Details
General / OBC Candidates: ₹ 450/-
OBC NCL Candidates: ₹ 350/-
SC / ST Candidates: ₹ 250/-
Form Correction Charge: ₹ 300/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
Age Limit for Candidates as of (1/1/2023)
- Minimum age: 21 Years
- Maximum age: 40 Years
Extra age relaxation, as per the notification.
Total Number of Vacancy: 3531 Posts
|Post Name||Essential Qualification||Total Vacancy|
|Community Health Officer TSP Area||460|
|Community Health Officer NON TSP Area||3071|
For more information, please read the notification carefully.
Please read the official notification.
How to Apply Online Form
- Rajasthan Staff Selection Board RSMSSB invites an online application form for the post of Community Health Officer CHO.
- Eligible applicants are required to apply online application form through the official website.
- Make sure you read the Job Notification on the official website before filling out this form.
- Go to the official website and Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Registration Number.
- After that open the Login Page and complete the Online application form and keep all login credentials with you for further use.
- Keep all documents with you during filling the online form such as Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, educational details, Photo, signature etc.
- Please check the carefully Online Form before submitting the final application form and make sure the payment has been done.
- The Confirmation Page of the Application Form should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference.
*Please refer the official website before applying this exam.