Accenture Recruitment 2021
Accenture Recruitment 2021: Accenture schedule to hire New Associate-Order to Cash Processing for 2021. The location of the test is Bengaluru. Freshers can also apply. The detailed eligibility criteria and Accenture recruitment process are given below.
25 to 28 Years (Based on Posts requirement)
Accenture plc is an American-Irish multinational professional services company. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $43.2 billion in 2019 and had 492,000 employees, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture Recruitment 2021:
Company Name:- Accenture
Job Position:- New Associate-Order to Cash Processing
Job Location:- Bengaluru, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Designation:- Management Level – New Associate
Job Number:- 133503
Qualifications:- Any Graduation
Years of Experience:- 0-1 years
Accenture is looking for individuals who have the following skillset:-
- Order to Cash Processing – Collections Operations
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:-
- Accounts Receivable Ledger Maintenance
Job Description(What would you do?):-
- You will be aligned with their Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
- The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team over looks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing.
- The Collections Operations team focuses on managing collections and disputes such as debt collection, reporting on aged debt, bad debt provisioning, trade promotions, and outperform cash reconciliations.
- The team is responsible for follow up for missing remittances, prepare refund package with accuracy and supply to clients, record all collections activities in a consistent manner as per client process (tool), delivery of process requirements to achieve key performance targets, and ensure compliance to internal controls, standards, and regulations.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Note:- Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
How to apply for the Accenture Recruitment 2021:
All candidates who wish to apply for the off-campus recruitment of Accenture Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the post of Trainee by clicking on this link:
To apply: Click here