Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021 | Final Result
Exam Notification Date: 26 June 2021
Information about Job: Join Indian Coast Guard invites an online application form for the post of Assistant Commandant in Coast Guard and Technical Engineering Recruitment 2021. Those students who are waiting for this job can fill the online form and read the job notification in detail before apply online.
|Join Indian Coast Guard
Assistant Commandant in Coast Guard and Technical Engineering Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. 01/2022
|Important Dates of Exam
Start Date of Online Registration Form: 04/07/2021
Last Date of Online Registration Form:- 14/07/2021
Last Date of Exam Fee:- 14/07/2021
Admit Card Available:- 20 July 2021
Exam Date:- July / August 2021
|Application Fee Details
General / OBC Candidates:- ₹ 0/-
SC / ST Candidates: ₹ 0/-
- There is no application form fee.
Age Limit for Candidates
- For General Duty:- Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Technical (Engineering & Electrical):- Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
- Extra age relaxation, as per the notification.
- For General Duty:- Bachelor’s degree of any stream of any recognized university in India with 60% minimum marks and Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics.
- For Technical:- Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate.
- For more information, please read the notification carefully.
Total Number of Vacancy: 50 Post
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Technical (Engineering & Electrical)||10|
Category wise Vacancy Details
Please read the category-wise vacancy details in the notification carefully before apply online form.
Most Important Links
For Practice Mock Test of all Exam with the latest Question Pattern, Lowest Price, and AI Technology based Test Analysis. Please visit Testfeedy.com.