Google Recruitment 2021
Google Recruitment 2021 | Pre-Doctoral Researcher, University Graduate (Fixed-Term Contract) | Bengaluru
Google Recruitment 2021: Google schedule to hire Pre-Doctoral Researcher, University Graduate (Fixed-Term Contract) for 2021. The location of the job is Bangalore. Freshers can also apply. The detailed eligibility criteria and Google application process are given below.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. Google hires people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users.
Google Recruitment 2021:
Company Name:- Google
Job Position:- Pre-Doctoral Researcher, University Graduate (Fixed-Term Contract)
Job Location:- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Python, C/C++, or Java
- Research experience in machine learning or AI techniques (e.g. open-source project(s), campus lab experience, research internship(s), or publication(s)).
- Ability to work and collaborate across multiple teams
About the job:-
- The Pre-Doctoral Researcher role is a 24-month role designed to give you direct experience working on challenging problems together with research scientists and engineers in Bangalore before continuing your Computer Science research education.
- As a Pre-Doctoral Researcher, you will collaborate with scientists and engineers at Google Research working on fundamental research and applied problems in a variety of areas in Computer Science.
- You will have a wide range of opportunities from conducting fundamental research, to contributing to products and services used by billions of people, and conducting research to catalyze AI for Social Good. Google strongly encourage our Pre-Doctoral Researchers to publish their work externally.
- Research happens at Google everyday, on many different embedded teams throughout the company. Google research reaches the user through both services and products such as Search, Maps, Google Assistant, Google Translate, Google Cloud and our computing, storage, and networking infrastructure.
- To achieve this, Google working on a wide variety of projects that utilize the latest state-of-the-art technologies that push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Work with research mentors to formulate research projects and/or novel applications of machine learning.
- Conduct research and publish it.
- Implement algorithms, experiments and/or human-computer interfaces using frameworks such as TensorFlow.
- Learn and understand a large body of research in machine learning algorithms.
Google Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Google Recruitment 2021, they may apply for Nielsen recruitment process by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
You can share via
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on telegram
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Share on print