Join Indian Navy SSR & AA Recruitment 2021
JOIN INDIAN NAVY Recruitment 2021 | Post: SSR & AA | Total Posts: 2500 | Last Date: 25/10/2021
Exam Notification: 16 October 2021
Join Indian Navy invites an online application form for the Batch 2022 of 10+2 sailor entry SSR & AA Recruitment.
Those aspirants who are waiting for this form, can fill the online form and read the job notification in detail before apply online.
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
Post: SSR & AA
Important Dates of Exam
Start Date of Online Registration Form:- 16/10/2021
Last Date of Online Registration Form:- 25/10/2021
Last Date Completed Form:- 25/10/2021
Merit List Available:- Jan – Feb 2022
Exam Date:- To be Notified soon
Application Fee Details
General / OBC Candidates: ₹ 0/-
SC / ST Candidates: ₹ 0/-
- There is no online form fees.
Age Limit:- Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 2002 to 31 Jan 2005.
Total Number of Vacancy: 2500 Posts
|Senior Secondary Recruit, SSR||
|Artificial Apprentice, AA||
I. Written Test
II. Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
For more information, please read the notification carefully.
How to Apply Online Form
- Join Indian Navy invites an online application form for the Batch 2022 of 10+2 sailor entry SSR & AA Recruitment.
- Eligible applicants are required to apply online application form through the official website.
- Make sure you read the Job Notification on the official website before filling out this form.
- Go to the official website and Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Registration Number.
- After that open the Login Page and complete the Online application form and keep all login credentials with you for further use.
- Keep all documents with you during filling the online form such as Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, educational details, Photo, signature etc.
- Please check the carefully Online Form before submitting the final application form and make sure the payment has been done.
- The Confirmation Page of the Application Form should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference.
Most Important Links
For Video lecture. Please Visit Coursefeedy.com.
*Please refer the official website before applying this exam.
Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on telegram
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin