SSC Recruitment 2022 | Post: Combined Graduate Level CGL | Total Posts: 20,000 (Approx.) | Last Date: 08/10/2022
Exam Notification: 17 September 2022
Staff Selection Commission SSC invites an online application form for the various post of Combined Graduate Level CGL Exam 2022.
Those aspirants who are waiting for this form, can fill the online form and read the job notification in detail before apply online.
Staff Selection Commission SSC Recruitment 2021
Post: Combined Graduate Level CGL
Important Dates of Exam
Start Date of Online Registration Form:- 17/09/2021
Last Date of Online Registration Form:- 08/10/2022
Last Date of Exam Fees:- 08/10/2022
Form Correction Last Date: 12 – 13 Oct. 2022
Admit Card Available:- To be Notified soon
Tier I Exam Date:- December 2022
Application Fee Details
General / OBC / EWS Candidates: ₹ 100/-
SC / ST / PH / Female Candidates: ₹ 0/-
Form Correction Fee First Time: ₹ 200/-
Form Correction Fee 2nd Time: ₹ 500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E – Challan.
Age Limit for Candidates as of (01/01/2022)
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 27 – 32 Years (Post Wise)
Extra age relaxation, as per the notification.
Combined Graduate Level CGL Vacancy Details
|Combined Graduate Level CGL|
Bachelor’s Degree in any stream in any Recognized University in India.
Read notification carefully.
Department Wise Vacancy Details
|Classification of Posts||Age Limit|
|Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Group B Gazetted||18 -30 Years|
|Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Group B Gazetted (Non-Ministerial)||18 – 30 Years|
|Central Secretariat Service||Group B||20-30 Years|
|Intelligence Bureau||Group B||18 – 30 Years|
|Ministry of Railway||Group B||20-30 Years|
|Ministry of External Affairs||Group B||20-30 Years|
|AFHQ||Group B||20-30 Years|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology||Group B||18-30 Years|
|Assistant||Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations||Group B||20-30 Years|
|Assistant Section Officer||Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations||Group B||18-30 Years|
|Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT||Group C||18-30 Years|
|Inspector, (CGST & Central Excise)||CBIC||Group B||18-30 Years|
|Inspector Preventive Officer||CBIC||Group B||18-30 Years|
|Inspector Examiner||CBIC||Group B||18-30 Years|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||Group B||18-30 Years|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation||Group B||20-30 Years|
|Inspector Posts||Department of Post||Group B||18-30 Years|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group B||18-30 Years|
|Assistant / Superintendant||Indian Coast Guard||Group B||18-30 Years|
|Assistant||Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations||Group B||18-30 Years|
|Assistant||National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT)||Group B||18-30 Years|
|Research Assistant||National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)||Group B||18-30 Years|
|Divisional Accountant||Offices under C&AG||Group B||18-30 Years|
|Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)||Group B||18-30 Years|
|M/o Statistics &Programme Implementation.||Group B||18-32 Years|
|Registrar General of India||Group C||18-30 Years|
|Auditor||Offices under C&AG||Group C||18-27 Years|
|Auditor||Other Ministry/ Departments||Group C||18-27 Years|
|Auditor||Offices under CGDA||Group C||18-27 Years|
|Accountant||Offices under C&AG||Group C||18-27 Years|
|Accountant / Junior Accountant||Other Ministry/ Departments||Group C||18-27 Years|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology||Group C||18-27 Years|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant / Upper Division Clerks||Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries other than CSCS cadres.||Group C||18-27 Years|
|Tax Assistant||CBDT||Group C||18-27 Years|
|Tax Assistant||CBIC||Group C||18-27 Years|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group C||18 – 27 Years|
For more information, please read the notification carefully.
Please read the official notification.
How to Apply Online Form
- Staff Selection Commission SSC invites an online application form for the various post of Combined Graduate Level CGL.
- Eligible applicants are required to apply online application form through the official website.
- Make sure you read the Job Notification on the official website before filling out this form.
- Go to the official website and Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Registration Number.
- After that open the Login Page and complete the Online application form and keep all login credentials with you for further use.
- Keep all documents with you during filling the online form such as Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, educational details, Photo, signature etc.
- Please check the carefully Online Form before submitting the final application form and make sure the payment has been done.
- The Confirmation Page of the Application Form should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference.
Most Important Links
For Video lecture. Please Visit Coursefeedy.com.
*Please refer the official website before applying this exam.