Follow us on: Google News
UPSC Recruitment 2023 | Exam: Combined Medical Services CMS | Total Posts: 1261 | Last Date: 09/05/2023
Application Begin: 18 April 2023
Union Public Service Commission UPSC invites an online application form for the Exam of Combined Medical Services CMS.
Those aspirants who are waiting for this form, can fill the online form and read the job notification in detail before apply online.
Important Dates of Exam
Start Date of Online Registration Form:- 18/04/2023
Last Date of Online Registration Form:- 09/05/2023
Last Date of Exam Fees:- 09/05/2023
Admit Card Available:- To be Notified soon
Exam Date:- 16/07/2023
Application Fee Details
General / OBC / EWS Candidates: ₹ 200/-
SC / ST / PH / Female Candidates: ₹ 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
Age Limit for Candidates as of (1/08/2023)
- Minimum age: NA
- Maximum age: 38 Years
Extra age relaxation, as per the notification.
Total Number of Vacancy: 1261 Posts
|Post Name||Essential Qualification||Total Vacancy|
|CMS||Passed / Appearing Medical Degree in MBBS at Any Recognized University in India.|
For more information, please read the notification carefully.
Please read the official notification.
How to Apply Online Form
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC invites an online application form for the Exam of Combined Medical Services CMS.
- Eligible applicants are required to apply online application form through the official website.
- Make sure you read the Job Notification on the official website before filling out this form.
- Go to the official website and Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Registration Number.
- After that open the Login Page and complete the Online application form and keep all login credentials with you for further use.
- Keep all documents with you during filling the online form such as Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, educational details, Photo, signature etc.
- Please check the carefully Online Form before submitting the final application form and make sure the payment has been done.
- The Confirmation Page of the Application Form should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference.
*Please refer the official website before applying this exam.