Tata Communications Recruitment
Tata Communications Recruitment | Jr. Customer Service Executive – Service Assurance – 11001 | Pune
Tata Communications Recruitment: Tata Communications schedule to hire for the role of Jr. Customer Service Executive – Service Assurance – 11001 2021. If you have B.Tech, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company previously known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited. It was previously a government- owned-telecommunications service provider and under the ownership of Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India.
Tata Communications Recruitment:
Company Name:- Tata Communications
Job Position:- Jr. Customer Service Executive – Service Assurance – 11001
Job Locations:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Posted Date:- 15th November 2021
Experience:- 0-2 years
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Service Assurance or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role is responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Works under the direct supervision
- No prior work-related experience required
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for the equipment’s operation and maintenance (Fault, configuration, alarm, performance and security) or network components to drive network efficiency and availability.
- Ensure efficient and effective technical customer service as per SLAs. Manage Technical Support Center (helpdesk) and operations of escalation desk/tickets for all NOC and SOC issues.
- Review L3/L4 incidents and ensure resolution efficiency to ensure smooth operation and maintenance of network components and other specified equipment (e.g. ATMs) to drive network efficiency and availability.
- This group of specialists provides technical expertise in assisting clients with installations, maintenance, upgrades and repairs for IP, Transport, Voice and Mobility, WLA ATMs. Maintain quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation and KPI targets.
- Provide last mile support for service assurance of all business segments across TCL. Tracks and monitor network traffic and performance to ensure minimal interruption to transmission and/or network switches.
- Ensure adequate monitoring of various network aspects panning across different service and ensuring quick and appropriate resolution of network issues (remote as well as on-field).
- Monitor vendor performance, particularly critical incidents, delayed cases, non-adherence to SLA, etc. Lead implementation for any new network updates, Planned Activities and change Management.
- Corrects network and SOC problems effectively and in a timely manner. Drive initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to network facilities for improvements (i.e. enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems).
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor network performance. Assure platform and service availability to the customers, through least cost routing, thereby ensuring SLA compliance and QoS of the customer services.
How to Apply for Off-Campus Drive 2021?
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, may apply for the job post by clicking on this link
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
You can share via
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on telegram
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Share on print